Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up for the Human Better Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).Human Better reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. We have the right to terminate an Account for any reason we see fit at any time. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
General Requirements for Acceptance:
- You must operate a website, business or reside in the United States (exceptions may apply)
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service
- No coupon or offer sites
After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into our Program. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application. Please contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.humanbetter.co by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your link or using your referral code. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must be a new customer with no previous purchases on www.humanbetter.co.
Reward Payments. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
Right to Close Accounts. Human Better reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Human Better Affiliate Program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on ours or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
Linking to our Website
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our *trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Human Better Coupons).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
- Human Better
- You may not use a coupon or offer sites to promote our program.
- You may not submit your affiliate code to any coupon sites.
- Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided exclusively to you through the affiliate program.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. humanbetter.website.com or www.humanbetter-coupons.com
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Human Better.
Reversal & Communication Policy
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.